Book With Confidence – Covid 19 Info
We would like to inform you that the AQUAGRAND EXCLUSIVE DELUXE RESORT , will be ready to welcome our friends and esteemed guests,with even greater health and safety measures and with more flexible booking conditions .
The Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort follows the Greek Government’s Health Regulations related to Covid-19, redefining the already high standards of cleaning and safety, ensuring our guests a worry free stay, together with the resort’s High Holiday Experience. Guidelines on Health and Safety procedures you may find here.
Staff Hygiene and Health
- Training in preventive procedures and personal hygiene
- Health Certificates
- Training to recognize and manage Covid-19 cases
- Use of gloves,masks and hand sanitizers
- Check in at15.00 p.m. and check out at 11 a.m. allowing thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room.
- Luggage is disinfected upon request.
- Signs will remind guests to keep the social distance of two (2) meters.
- Possibility of outdoor check-in.
- Sanitizerstation, with instructions and alcohol-based hand gel.
- Disinfection of key cards.
- Online check in and contactless check out are provided
- Personal Protective Equipment is provided upon request
- Before arrival, rooms are cleaned and disinfected,the room is well ventilated, disinfected with a sprayer, and certified materials.
- Careful cleaning and disinfection of contact points.
- Disinfection of all surfaces, bathrooms and door knobs
- All non-basic items, such as magazines, brochures are removed.
- Disinfectant gel available for guests in all rooms.
- Staff use personal prevention items and when cleaning or maintaining rooms, to avoid contacts,without guests presence.
- Turn down service only upon guest’s request.
- Bed linen change provided only upon guest’s request, otherwise the third day from arrival.
- Contaminated items will be placed in a separate bag and washed at 70-90 degrees.
- Daily housekeeping presence, in room, for cleaning and/or changing linen is recommended to be avoided, as per NPHO . The frequency may vary upon guest’s request.
- Reduction of siting capacity, with appropriate distance of tables.
- The buffets are still available for breakfast and dinner as they are highly valued by our guests. There will be now more individual portions and the guests will be assisted, to be served mainly by the catering staff.
- Large and comfortable dining areas indoor and outdoor adhere easily to the safety social distance specifications.
- Signs will remind guests to keep the social distance of two (2) meters (not valid between members of the same family).
- Disinfection of hands is mandatory upon entry.
- Sanitizer station, available for guests at the entrance, includes prevention instructions and alcohol-based antiseptic fluid.
- Mobile application available in restaurants and bars to minimize physical contact
- Customer temperature control may be applied.
- Strict HACCP procedures are followed on a daily basis across the entire food production range.
- Disinfection of table and chairs for next siting
- Each room, from check-in to check-out,has its own umbrella at the beach, with no charge,or a gazebo (with extra charge) throughoutstay.
- A distance of at least 4 meters between the umbrellas is provided.
- Disinfection of beach equipment after each use
- Frequency of cleaning and disinfection increased.
- Maximum capacity according to pool’s area and safe social distance.
- Sanitizer stationfor guests with prevention instructions and alcohol-based antiseptic fluid
- Sunbeds will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- We recommend guests avoid using elevators
- Frequent cleaning of elevators with emphasis on disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- All public areas are cleaned with certified disinfectants with special attention to crowded areas and shared toilets.
- Sanitization facilities with prevention guidelines and disinfectant dispensers are extensively installed in locations around the hotel.
Limited operation, by appointment.
We recommend our customers to schedule their appointments to ensure social distance and safety. There will be a minimum of 30 min gap to allow all equipment to bethoroughly disinfected, after use and in between next visitor .The sauna and steam bath will remain closed until the National Public Health Organization allows their operation.
Appropriate measures are applied .
- Signs will remind guests to keep the social distance of two (2) meters Maximum capacity according to shop’s space
- Sanitization station,availablefor guests at the entrance, includes prevention instructions and alcohol-based antiseptic fluid
- Protective equipment for staff.
Medical kit is available at the F.O.M. office with wipes, masks,gloves, protective apron, gown and waste bag.
Certified Doctor on dealing Covidpractices is available on call 7/24.